Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Bienvenue! Welcome to The Peacock's Feather. In the past few years, blogging has been on the rage, drawing in people from all generations.What's the purpose of blogging, besides bragging about your life? That's what I'm here to discover.

I recently learned that blogging is being used inside the classroom and also used to present professional research in college. So that's where I come in. For college credit, I will be analyzing a different blog each week and also publishing a creative non-fiction piece that I have written. And the beauty of it all is this is all anonymous...no one knows who I am (well besides Professor D) so there is absolutely no holding back. Ah the chaos!

As I said above, I will analyze a blog each week, giving it a letter grade at the end. So here are the criteria which I will be grading the blogs on each week:
-Purpose (business, school, or personal)
-Who is it directed toward
-How well written
-Gut feeling (did it keep my interest, was it meaningful, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment