Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Kind Of Wonderful

http://gifford6.blogspot.com/


Purpose:



This is my cousin’s best friend’s blog. It is personal blog written by the mother, who happens to be Mormon. My mother is always infatuated with this family. She calls them, “the perfect Mormon family,” and they really are. She is the mother of 4, going on 5, picture perfect children and yet still finds time to blog several times a week.


Who is it directed towards:


The blog is directed toward this woman’s friends and family…and the creepers such as my own mother.

How Well Written:


The author writes as if she is just talking to her friends, which she is, so the grammar and punctuation aren’t up to par. Several posts are just media, with no writing from her.


Gut Feeling:


Her blog is absolutely adorable. She always has fun postings and I find myself reading her blog more than my cousin’s. The blog is what I believe a blog is meant for, to describe exciting events and pictures of your family, and she does just that.
Many people believe Mormons to be these crazy polygamists. When I mention Mormons to people, they picture people of this religion to look like the Amish, clothed head to toe and to be the butt of a joke. This woman’s blog breaks all myths about families of the LDS church. She is a beautiful woman, elegantly clothed and hair always done, with a normal job and an exceptional family.
We aren’t all crazy.


Letter Grade:


B+

I love how this is just a traditional blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment