Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kari + Nathan

http://kariandnathan.blogspot.com/

Why do people have to be too cute??? (check out their baby’s Halloween custome! An owl really? Why didn’t I think of that!)

Purpose:


This blog is a personal blog but has a creative edge to it.

Who is it directed towards:


The blog is directed towards the family’s friends and families, though probably have a few passbyers like me who find the form they use very intriguing...and cute.

How Well Written:


The author uses the list form quite a bit for example, one post consists of sentences that start with “That”. The author also has rhythm within this piece,
“It's far more than I imagined.
More astounding.
More sweet.
More sacred.
More exhausting.
More painful.
More indescribable.
It's all just so much more”



Gut Feeling:


This is the cutest blog I’ve ever seen! I’m very jealous. The unique ways they post just inspires me to write. I’m creative, but not this creative. The author woos you with words and draws you in to read more and explore your own writings.



Letter Grade:



A+

I’m absurdly jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment