Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Small and Creepy

I justed typed into Google "creepy blogs" and this eye sore came up enjoy....?

http://blog.smallandcreepy.com/

Purpose:


After clicking around on this very,very strange blog, I found their bio. Their purpose is, “to connect people to great work that reflects that strange or outsider sensibility.” The purpose could be business for they make films and let readers submit films, but I’m not sure.

Who is it directed towards:


The blog is directed toward fellow weirdoes such as myself! Okay, so I am not this weird but it did fascinate me.
How Well Written:
There aren’t many words written on this blog but the ones that are grammatically good.

Gut Feeling:


I watched two short films, “Have You Seen My Sister Evelyn?” which was actually sort of cute while the “Black Box” just had an eerie sense to it. The filming reminded me something from “The Blair Witch Project” or the beginning credits of “American Horror Story”. Some of the pictures on the main page are interesting while I found a few to be disturbing. I really liked the brain picture, very creative.

Letter Grade:


B+
There isn’t a lot of direction on the blog and what the purpose really is, though it makes up for this in creativity and creepiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment